When you install Elementor free from WordPress.org it gives you full control over page design. But that’s it there is no way to design your header and footer sections (not in the free version), so you will be stuck with what the theme author provides.
But we can easily achieve this with the addition of another free plugin
Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks Template is a simple yet powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to create a layout with Elementor and set it as
– Block (anywhere on the website)
Some of the features include:
- CREATE ATTRACTIVE DESIGNS
- PICK DISPLAY LOCATIONS
- ADD ELEMENTOR BLOCKS ANYWHERE
- ‘BEFORE FOOTER’ TEMPLATE
The plugin also includes built-in widgets:
- Site Logo – Automatically inherits a logo from the customizer. You can even set a custom image as a logo with a custom link and caption.
- Site Title – Site name will be automatically inherited from the customizer. You can add prefix, suffix, icon, and link with it.
- Site Tagline – It will display a tagline from the customizer. You get an option for prefix, suffix, icon, and link with it.
- Navigation Menu – Offers you list of already created menus on your website. You just need to choose the required one. If offers 4 layouts for the menu – horizontal, vertical, expanded and flyout. With many other options, you can even set custom icons to open and close the menu.
- Page Title – Displays your current post/page title and offers additional options for prefix, suffix, icon, link, and alignment.
- Retina Image – You can upload the retina image for high definition screens.
- WooCommerce Menu Cart – You can display current number of products in the cart along with the total price.
- Copyright – It offers constants to display copyright notice – [hfe_current_year] and [hfe_site_title].
- Search – Add a search form to your with different layout and styling options.
Will it work with your theme?
WORKS WITH ALL THEMES
Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks plugin works with all WordPress themes. Few of the themes have direct support while for a few you can choose a method to add theme support.
What that means is that if your theme does not have direct support the plugin will replace the entire header section or the entire footer section.
Does Brisko have direct support?
Yes, Brisko version v3 ships with full support for the Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks Template Plugin, You can keep or disable the current footer all while using this plugin to build your custom designs.
To get started after install and activate the plugin Navigate to Appearance > Header Footer Builder
From there you can create a Header or Footer template Design,
The plugin also gives you plugin some additional Elementor widgets.
- Site Logo
- Site Title
- Site Tagline
- Navigation Menu
- Page Title
- Retina Image
Elementor gives you a lot of freedom in design, now you can get that same flexibility to design your headers and footers. Download Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks Template https://wordpress.org/plugins/header-footer-elementor/
Brisko is a WordPress theme that combines a lightweight minimal design with speed. Brisko is optimized for speed with flexible features that can easily be customized.